Order for Non-Commercial Research and Teaching
SAG-Service - Important Notice
(Göttingen, 22th of April 2020)
Due to the current situation regarding the spread of SARS-coronavirus-2 Georg-August-University Göttingen is operating in a reduced level.
Beside maintenance of Culture Collection of algae at Georg-August-University Göttingen (SAG) we can offer a reduced service for external users now.
Shipment of algal cultures will be started step-by-step now. Please note that for international shipments specific problems may need to be solved before we can send living algal cultures. We cannot guarantee any scheduled algal shipments. Handling of requests and orders maybe delayed.
- SAG ships all national orders that reached us before 17th of March 2020. For international orders we kindly ask to contact us and give information on how international shipments can be sucessfully handled.
- The SAG still provides all other services, e.g. consulting or digital information (see SAG database www.sagdb.uni-goettingen.de), in the best possible way. Accessibility by phone is still reduced.
- SAG is not open for guided tours or visits.
We thank you for your understanding in this extraordinary situation and wish you to stay healthy.
On behalf of the SAG team
Dr. Maike Lorenz (Curator)
The SAG is a non-profit making institution and solely financed by the University of Göttingen and by its services.
Standard price is 165 Euro per culture (plus shipping costs and tax) and applies to commercial institutions (incl. private persons) and non-profit institutions for contract research.
Algal orders from academic, governmental or nonprofit institutions that conduct non-commercially financed, public research and teaching are highly subsidized by the University of Göttingen and cost 40 Euro per culture (plus shipping costs, free of VAT).
Non-Commercial Order Form
For all orders from academic, governmental or nonprofit institutions that conduct non-commercially financed, public research and teaching: Complete and sign both pages of the
>>>>>> Non-Commercial Order Form (PDF) <<<<<<
and send it in one of the following ways:
- e-mail as attachment:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (+49) 0551/397871
- letter by post (see Contact for address)
For academic and non-profit making organizations conducting non-commercial research:
- 40 € (Euro) per culture excl. forwarding expenses
- 6.00 € (Euro) within Germany
- 15.00 € (Euro) within European Union (EU)
- 25.00 € (Euro) worldwide
using standard mail service and standard packaging. Risk of Transportation is solely to the recipient. Please review our Conditions of "Shipment and Delivery", incl. Replacement Policy.
For pathogenic strains (e.g. several Prototheca species) extra packaging with extra costs of 10.00 Euro will be invoiced.
Please see "Payment" for further details.
Shipment and Delivery
Please see "Shipment and Delivery" for further details.