Research Area: Biomolecular Chemistry
Functional nucleic acids in organic and biomolecular chemistry for labeling, detection and visualization of biomolecules.
- Structural and mechanistic analysis of nucleic acid catalysis (ribozymes and deoxyribozymes)
- In-vitro selection of fluorogenic RNA / DNA aptamers and deoxyribozymes
- RNA labeling with deoxyribozymes using DNA-catalyzed ligation chemistry
- Synthesis of paramagnetic nucleoside building blocks for EPR spectroscopy
- Detection of natural modified nucleosides by fluorogenic bioorthogonal labeling