Teaching eventsIn the summer semester 2020 the professorship offers the following courses:
- Theories of Teaching and Learning in Commercial Education and Training
- Pedagogical Diagnostics and Evaluation in Vocational Education and Training
- Education Management
- Development and professionalisation processes in vocational education and training
- Business Education Colloquium
Dear students, due to the current situation, the examination forms in the modules "B.WIWI.WIP.0005: Theories of teaching and learning in initial and continuing commercial training" and "M.WIWI-WIP.0011: Learning and performance diagnostics in vocational training" have been changed in the current summer semester 2020. Instead of a written examination, the examination will take place in the form of a portfolio this semester.
Supervision of theses
- Organization of the allocation and processing of final theses
- Guideline for seminar, housework or project work as well as Bachelor's and Master's theses
- Application form for Bachelor and Master theses (February 2020)
For further information on the application procedure, please contact Mr. Dr. Christian Michaelis.
Module offer summer semester 2019 to winter semester 2020/21 for the Business Education courses of the Chairs of Business Education (Prof. Dr. Susan Seeber & Prof. Dr. Julia Warwas) (Please inform yourself about the concrete event dates at the UniVZ)
Overview module offer
You will find an overview of the structure and the range of modules of all business education courses at the University of Göttingen under the heading “Study“