Information and application day for master's degree programmes on December 12, 2018
The Faculty of Business and Economics of the University of Göttingen invites all applicants for the master's programmes to an information and application day in Göttingen. If you will be admitted to a programme, you will receive a written invitation together with your admission documents.
In addition to applicants, interested students are also invited to take part in the event in order to get to know the master's programmes of the Faculty of Business and Economics. If you are interested in participating, please register via the online form (see right-hand column).
Date: Wednesday, 12 December 2018
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Place: Arrival and registration (Room 0.167, Oeconomicum (faculty building), Platz der Göttinger Sieben 3, 37073 Göttingen)
As of 8:30 a.m.
Arrival and registration of the participants in the Oeconomicum (Room 0.167)
9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
Within this time period, all binding selection interviews will be conducted. If you are required to participate in a selection interview for admission, we will send you the exact time of your selection interview in writing.
Applicants who have already received admission are welcome to arrive already at 9:00 a.m. - regardless if you are able to be admitted right away or if you will be invited to a selection interview. A written invitation will be sent to you together with your admission documents.
During this time period, you will also have the opportunity to speak with lecturers and students. In addition, you can attain information from the booths of the Faculty of Business and Economics and of the Student Representatives ("Fachschaftsrat") .
12:00 noon to 1:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. (Lecture Hall ZHG 103)
Presentation: "Economic Sciences at the University of Göttingen",
Introduction to the Faculty of Business and Economics and to the University of Göttingen: Prof. Dr. Jan Muntermann, Head of the Department of Business Administration of the Faculty of Business and Economics
1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Presentations of the master degree programmes.
- Master's Programme in Finance, Accounting, and Taxes: Room Oeconomicum 1.163
- Master's Programme in Marketing and E-Business: Room Oeconomicum 1.165
- Master's Programme in Management: Room Oeconomicum 0.211
- Master's Programme in Taxation: Room Oeconomicum 1.164
- Master's Programme in International Economics: Room Oeconomicum 1.134
- Master's Programme in Business Information Systems: Room Oeconomicum 1.162
- Master's Programme in Business and Human Resource Education: Room Oeconomicum 0.168
- Master's Programme in Business Education and Human Resource Development: Room Oeconomicum 2.157
- Master's Programme in History of Global Markets: Room Mehrzweckgebäude/ Blauer Turm (MZG) 6.144
2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Master's Programme in Development Economics: Room Oeconomicum 1.134