Information and application day for master's degree programmes on June 21, 2017
The Faculty of Economic Sciences of the University of Göttingen invites all applicants for the master's programmes to an information and application day in Göttingen. If you will be admitted to a programme, you will receive a written invitation together with your admission documents.
In addition to applicants, interested students are invited to take part in the event in order to get to know the master's programmes of the Faculty of Economic Sciences. If you are interested in participating, please register here: Registration form.
Date: Wednesday, 21 June 2017
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Place: Arrival and registration (Room 0.167, Oeconomicum (faculty building), Platz der Göttinger Sieben 3, 37073 Göttingen)
As of 8:30 a.m.
Arrival and registration of the participants in the Oeconomicum (Room 0.167)
9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
Within this time period, all binding selection interviews will be conducted. If you are required to participate in a selection interview for admission, we will send you the exact time of your selection interview in writing.
Applicants who have already received admission are welcome to arrive already at 9:00 a.m. - regardless if you are able to be admitted right away or if you will be invited to a selection interview. A written invitation will be sent to you together with your admission documents.
During this time period, you will also have the opportunity to speak with lecturers and students. In addition, you can attain information from the booths of the Faculty of Economic Sciences and of the Student Representatives ("Fachschaftsrat") .
12:00 noon to 1:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. (ZHG, lecture hall 102, Platz der Göttinger Sieben 5, 37073 Göttingen)
Presentation: "Economic Sciences at the University of Göttingen",
Introduction to the Faculty of Economic Sciences and to the University of Göttingen: Prof. Dr. Gerhard Rübel, Dean of Studies of the Faculty of Economic Sciences
1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Presentations of the master degree programmes:
- Master's Programme in Finance, Accounting, and Taxes: Room Oeconomicum 0.169
- Master's Programme in Marketing and Channel Management: Room Oeconomicum 1.162
- Master's Programme in Management: Room Oeconomicum 1.163
- Master's Programme in Taxation: Room Oeconomicum 1.165
- Master's Programme in International Economics: Room Oeconomicum 0.211
- Master's Programme in Business Information Systems: Room Oeconomicum 1.134
- Master's Programme in Business and Human Resource Education: Room Oeconomicum 1.164
- Master?s Programme in Applied Statistics: Oeconomicum 0.168
- Master's Programme in History of Global Markets: Room Mehrzweckgebäude/ Blauer Turm (MZG) 6.144
2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Master's Programme in Development Economics: Room Oeconomicum 0.211