- Sponsor: Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC)
- Target Group: Undergraduate, graduate and PhD students from the University of Göttingen and partner universities in China
- Aim: Since 2009, the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) sponsors study and research visits of German students to India, within the frame of the DAAD Programme "A New Passage to India". This is been done in order to increase knowledge about India among German students and develop intercultural competences on both sides.
- Further information
Objectives of the programme
- The participants of the programme coming from Göttingen shall assimilate themselves into the everyday life of a Chinese university and attend courses offered by the host University. The programme also encourages academic visits, which aim at creation of a final thesis, as well as research visits.
- The International Office of the University of Göttingen allocates scholarships from 750 to 1000 € per month, depending on the type of academic mobility.
An overview on partner-universities and application deadlines you will find here.