Involvement in research groups
Members of the faculty are involved in different research groups, some of which are based at the faculty in form of a spokesperson position.
Research groups with spokesperson function:
- SFB 803 "Functionality controlled by organization in and between membranes"
- IRTG 1422 "Metal Sites in Biomolecules: Structures, Regulation and Mechanisms (BioMetals)"
- SPP 1601 "New frontiers in sensitivity for EPR Spectroscopy: From biological cells to nano materials"
- Promotionsprogramm "Catalysis for Sustainable Synthesis (CaSuS)"
Involvement in research groups:
- DFG-SFB 937 "Collective behavior of soft and biological matter"
- DFG-SFB 1073 "Atomic scale control of energy conversion"
- DFG-FZT 103 "Nanoscale Microscopy and Molecular Physiology of the Brain (CNMPB)"
- DFG-FOR 2038 "Nanopatterned Organic Matrices in Biological Silica Mineralization"
- DFG-FOR 1756 "Functional dynamics of cell contacts in cellular assemblies and migratory cells"
- DFG-SPP 1313 "Biological Responses to Nanoscale Particles" (Bio-Nano-Responses)
- DFG-SPP 1807 "Control of London Dispersion Interactions in Molecular Chemistry"
- Center for Materials Crystallography
- Promotionsprogramm "Materialforschung Holz"