Research Fields and Interests
- Machine learning / Big data analytics
- Distributed decision-support systems
- Automated analysis of qualitative data
- 10/2013 - 08/2016: Master's degree in Computer Science,
Humboldt-University of Berlin, Germany
- 10/2010 - 01/2014: Bachelor's degree in Information Systems,
University of Hamburg, Germany
- Tofangchi, S.; Hanelt, A.; Böhrnsen, F. (2017): Distributed Cognitive Expert Systems in Cancer Data Analytics: A Decision Support System for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. International Conference on Information Systems 2017 pp. 1-21 (forthcoming)
- Tofangchi, S.; Hanelt, A.; Kolbe, L. M. (2017): Towards Distributed Cognitive Expert Systems. Twelfth International Conference on Design Science Research in Information Systems and Technology pp. 145-159
- Seminar "Machine Learning Applications in the Context of Digital Transformation" - M.Sc.
- Digital Business Management - M.Sc.
- Information Management - M.Sc.
Topics for Bachelor and Master theses and project studies
- No Idea's Original: Identifying Similar Knowledge Contributions Using Natural Language Processing (Conceptualisation and Implementation)
(Master thesis/Project study)
If you are interested in writing a thesis under my supervision, please contact me with your topic(s) of interest and a copy of your grade sheet from FlexNow.
Feel free to also contact me, if you have a research idea of your own for a bachelor or master thesis or project study, relating to the field of machine learning or big data analytics.