Basics of conducting negotiations, Mr. Matthias Schreblowski, Dipl.-Kaufmann
The seminar takes place in the winter semester and is read as a block:
Friday and Saturday (rooms are in UniVZ/ StudIP), both days are obligatory: Fr., 22.11. (13.00-18.00) and Sa, 23.11.2019 (09.00-16:00)!
You can register by e-mail at: email@example.com (Tina Färber)
Registration period: Only by email until 31.10.19!
- Matthias Schreblowski - Dipl. -Kfm. Georg-August-Universität Göttingen; MBA in International Management, Thunderbird, School of Global Management (USA)
- Mr. Schreblowski advises and trains executives and employees in effective communication (negotiation, rhetoric/presentation, conversation)
- Mr. Schreblowski is thematically connected to the event of Dr. Brehm (guided tour)
- 12-14 participants with participation certificate, no credits
Benefits for the students::
- Acquisition of theoretical and practical basic knowledge for conducting negotiations
- Increasing the ability to act rhetorically and negotiate effectively
- High-quality practical course with decisive relevance for students
are components of the event::
- Cooperative Negotiation - The Harvard Concept"(WIN/WIN)"
- reparation, execution and follow-up of negotiations
- Building and maintaining a positive negotiation atmosphere
- Interview/salary interview
- Leading negotiations in a team - opportunities/risks
- Order negotiation - the correct handling of claims and concessions
- Rhetorically effective appearance in conversations and negotiations - use of voice and body language
- Proven principles of argumentation to convince others (number, selection and presentation of arguments)
- Case study FIFA - Negotiations with Mastercard and VISA
- Practical negotiation simulations, group work, discussion and feedback sessions
- Professional Negotiation in Key Account Management - A Multi-Stage Process." - Lecture by Saskia Kurz, National Key Account Manager at Bacardi GmbH.
Further information can be found under the link::