Series of Lectures "Unternehmensführung & Praxis"
The Department of Management of the Faculty of Economic Sciences organises the public lecture series "Unternehmensführung & Praxis" (Management & Practical Experience) every semester. The lectures are usually held by CEOs of leading German companies. They are held mostly in German. In the 2018 summer semester, the following lectures will be offered:
- Tuesday, 8 May 2018, 16:15-17:45, Lecture Hall ZHG 104
Prof. Dr. Heinz-Walter Große, CEO/ Chairman, B. Braun Melsungen AG
"Herausforderung der Unternehmensführung bei B. Braun"
- Monday, 11 June 2018, 14:15-15:45, Lecture Hall ZHG 101
Dr. Frank J. Plaschke, Partner, McKinsey & Company
Strategy beyond the Hockey Stick - Probabilities and Big Moves to Beat the Odds
The department "Management" of the Faculty of Economic Sciences consists of the following chairs:
- Human Resources Management and Asian Business (Prof. Dr. Dr. Fabian J. Froese)
- Production and Logistics (Prof. Dr. Jutta Geldermann)
- Information Management (Prof. Dr. Lutz M. Kolbe)
- Organization and Corporate Development (Prof. Dr. Indre Maurer)
- Management and Control (Prof. Dr. Michael Wolff)