Cell Culture Laboratory
The cell culture departments offers services and equipment for applied cell culture to all research groups in the Faculty of Chemistry.
Our tasks include:
- advice and support for planning and undertaking cell biological experiments
- introduction to foundations of cell culture technics and the practical help handling eukaryotic cell systems
- supply of human and other mammal cell lines
- experimental preparation for academic work on cells
- examination of substances for cytotoxicity.