- Ph.D. Student at the Landscape Ecology Department (Institute of Geography), Georg-August-Universität Göttingen and Carbiocial project member (www.carbiocial.de)
- Research assistant at the International Center for Arid and Semi-Arid Land Studies (ICASALS) at Texas Tech University (USA) - October 2009 to January 2010.
- Research assistant at the Water Resources Engineering Area of the Department of Civil Engineering at UFCG, Brazil, working in the following selected projects:
• Evaluation of Techniques for Water and Soil Conservation in a Semi-Arid Experimental Basin (January 2007 to December 2008), supported by the Brazilian National Council for Scientific and Technological Development (CNPq). http://www.hidro.ufcg.edu.br/aguaesolo/
• Application of Grid-Computing to Support Sustainable Water Management (January 2008 – June 2009), supported by the Brazilian Ministry for Science and Technology (MCT). http://seghidro.lsd.ufcg.edu.br/
• Rainwater Harvesting: environmental education, sanitation and technological aspects (May 2007 – October 2009). Supported by the Brazilian Ministry for Science and Technology (MCT). http://www.hidro.ufcg.edu.br/cisternas/
• Development of Laboratories for Integrated Water Resources Management (Ago 2010 – May 2011). Supported by the Brazilian Ministry for Science and Technology (MCT). http://www.hidro.ufcg.edu.br/liga/
- Member of the scientific associations:
IWA – International Water Association; IAHS - International Association of Hydrological Sciences; ABRH – Brazilian Water Resources Association; IRCSA and ABCMAC - International and Brazilian Rainwater Catchment Systems Association.
- Member of the scientific committee or reviewer of the following scientific events: IWA World Water Congress & Exhibition, Brazilian Congress of Sanitary and Environmental Engineering, Brazilian Rainwater Catchment Association Symposium, Computer Science Meeting on Environmental Sciences.
• Since 2012 – Ph.D. Student at University of Göttingen
• 2008/2010 – M.Sc. in Civil and Environmental Engineer, UFCG. Topics: hydrology, hydraulics, water management.
• 2001/2007 – Diploma in Civil Engineer, UFCG, Brazil.
- Complementary education (2007/2008): MBA in Project Management.