Dr. Ilja Nastjuk
Research Fields and Interests
- The Dark Side of Technology, User Experience, Acceptance Research, Autonomous Driving, Electric Vehicles
- since 01/2016 Ph.D. Candidate, Department of Accounting and Corporate Governance, Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia
- 2014-2017 Ph.D. Candidate, Chair of Information Management (Sustainable Mobility Research Group), University of Goettingen, Germany (Dr. rer. pol., summa cum laude)
- 2011 - 2014 Master Studies in Management with specialization in Information Management and Management & Controlling, Georg-August-University Göttingen, Göttingen, Germany
- 2012 - 2013 Semester abroad at the School of Business of Nanjing University, Nanjing, China
- 2011 Capital School of English, Bournemouth, England
- 2007 - 2010 Bachelor Studies in Business with specialization in External Accounting, Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg, Halle (Saale), Germany
- 2000 - 2007 Secondary School, Luther-Melanchthon Gymnasium, Lutherstadt Wittenberg, Germany
- 2014 - 2017 Research Associate, Chair of Information Management, Georg-August-University of Göttingen, Göttingen, Germany
- 2013 - 2014 Graduate Assistant, Chair of Information Management, Georg-August-University of Göttingen, Göttingen, Germany
- 2013 Internship - Continental Tyre PJ Malaysia Sdn. Bhd., Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 2010 - 2011 Industry Petrobeton/HeidelbergCement Group, St. Petersburg, Russia
- 2009 Internship - KKM Knape/Kirchner Moskau, Moscow, Russia
- 2008 - 2010 Student Business Consultancy „Campus Contact Halle e.V.”, Halle (Saale), Germany
- 2007 Budich GmbH, Lutherstadt Wittenberg, Germany
Qualifications and certifications
- 2014 Certified ITIL Version 3 Foundation
- 2011 Erweiterte betontechnologische Ausbildung (E-Schein)
- Improving Electric Vehicle Utilization in Carsharing: A Framework and Simulation of an E-Carsharing Vehicle Utilization Management System, 2018, Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment - Special Issue “The contribution of electric vehicles to environmental challenges in transport”, Brendel, A. B.; Lichtenberg, S.; Brauer, B.; Nastjuk, I.; Kolbe, L. M.
- Adapting Carsharing Vehicle Relocation Strategies for Shared Autonomous Electric Vehicle Services, Proceedings of International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS 2017), Seoul, South Korea, Brendel, A. B., Lichtenberg, S., Nastjuk, I., Kolbe, L. M.
- Understanding the influence of in-vehicle information systems on range stress - Insights from an electric vehicle field experiment, 2016, Transportation Research Part F 43, pp. 199-211, Eisel, M., Nastjuk, I., Kolbe, L.M.
- Too Much of a Good Thing? An Experimental Investigation of the Impact of Digital Technology-enabled Business Models on Individual Stress and Future Adoption of Sustainable Services, 2016, Proceedings of International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS 2016), Dublin, Ireland, Nastjuk, I., Hanelt, A., Kolbe, L.M.
- Less is Sometimes More? The Impact of In-Vehicle Information Systems on Perceived Range Stress, 2016, Proceedings of International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS 2016), Dublin, Ireland, Nastjuk, I., Marrone, M., Kolbe, L.M.
- Die Rolle von Informationssystemen zur Steigerung der Nutzung alternativer Mobilitätsformen, 2016, 8. Wissenschaftsforum Mobilität, Duisburg, Brauer, B., Nastjuk, I., Riechmann, N., Kolbe, L.M.
- On the Duality of Stress in Information Systems Research - The Case of Electric Vehicles,2015, Proceedings of International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS 2015), Fort Worth, Texas, Nastjuk, I., Kolbe, L.M.
- The Influence of Sociodemographic and Technology-Associated Factors on Stress from Human Interaction with Electric Vehicle Information Systems, 2015, Proceedings of Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS 2015) Puerto Rico, Nastjuk, I., Trang, S., Kolbe, L.M.
- Disruption on the Way? The Role of Mobile Applications for Electric Vehicle Diffusion, 2015, Proceedings of International Conference on Wirtschaftsinformatik (WI 2015), Osnabrück, Germany, Hanelt, A., Nastjuk, I., Krüp, H., Eisel, M., Ebermann, C., Brauer, B., Piccinini, E., Hildebrandt, B., Kolbe, L.M.
- Can Information Systems Reduce Stress? The Impact of Information Systems on Perceived Stress and Attitude, 2014, Proceedings of International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS 2014), Auckland, New Zealand, Eisel, M., Schmidt, J., Nastjuk, I., Ebermann, C., Kolbe, L.M.
- Technostress in the context of in-vehicle information systems/dating portals/further areas
- The dark side of digitalization
- Hit or Flop: Predicting innovation diffusion through what the media says about an innovation
- Discovering trending topics in the news and the emotions surrounding these topics
- Old ideas end up in university textbooks: a look at the topics covered in university textbooks and the frequency they appear in academic and practitioner literatures
Excellent students will have the opportunity to write their thesis in cooperation with Macquarie University in Sydney with the option to participate in an exchange
Please also feel free to contact me if you have a specific research idea of your own.
- Literature review
If you are interested to write your thesis about one of the above-mentioned topics, please contact me via e-mail. Please also send me your CV and and grade sheet from Flex-Now (simple print out) in order to find a suitable topic that matches your area of interests.
For further information concerning the topics click the link below