Student hostels are unusual for Talca. Most students rent small apartments in the immediate vicinity of the University. The costs amount to 100.000 to 200.000 CLP per month, that means between 150 and 300 euro. There is internet in most of these apartments, but its always possible to use the wireless LAN of the University.
The living costs are similar to Göttingen, the food is more expensive, but the transport is considerably cheaper.
Talca Study Guide (PDF-document)
- newspaper article: „Wo bin ich hier nur gelandet?“ in Land & Forst
- Embassy of the Republic of Chile in Germany
- The German embassy in Chile
- Currency calculator
- Informations about Chile
- Peculiarities of the Chilean language
- Informations about Talca (Wikipedia, Homepage)
- University of Talca (Wikipedia, Homepage)
- Department of Agricultural Economy (spanish)
- Studying in Chile
- Spanish courses at the Sprachlehrzentrums in Göttingen