The International Relations Team supports the implementation and further development of the internationalisation strategy of the University and the Göttingen Campus. The department is responsible for maintaining and expanding international university partnerships and strategic networks. We advise the research community in its plans to establish and expand international relations and the students in their plans to complete part of their studies abroad. We see ourselves as an interface between the University management, the faculties, the scientists and scholars, the students and the administration. International Relations is divided into five regional desks and two liaison offices.
- Regional desk Europe, Russia, Israel
- Regional desk North America, Japan, Oceania
- Regional desk Latin America and Africa
- Regional desk China, Taiwan, Korea and Mogolia
- Regional desk South-, Southeast-, Central Asia and the Middle East