Registering for a Certificate Programme
Admission to a certificate programme is restricted to a limited number of places. A pre-requisite to the registration, and thus admission, is the completion of a core course (Pflichtkurs) in your desired certificate programme prior to registration (under "ca" of the respective programme in the examination regulations / Annex 1).
The contents and formalia can be found in the current ZESS examination regulations (LINK) under Annex 1.
Registration for a certificate programme can be effected by signing up on FlexNow for one of the modules listed below:
- Certificate Programme: Counselling Skills SK.AS.Z-BK.AN
- Certificate Programme: Educate - Communicate - Train SK.AS.Z-BV.AN
- Certificate Programme: Diversity Skills SK.AS.Z-DK.AN
- Certificate Programme: Health Literacy SK.AS.Z-GK.AN
- Certificate Programme: Integration und Social Engagement SK.AS.Z-IE.AN
- Certificate Programme: Journalism in Practice AS.SK.Z-JP.AN
- Certificate Programme: Media Skills SK.AS.Z-MK.AN
- Certificate Programme: Speaking in Media SK.AS.Z-MS.AN
- Certificate Programme: Project Management SK.AS.Z-PM.AN
- Certificate Programme: Rhetoric SK.AS.Z-RT.AN
- Certificate Programme: Social and Leadership Skills SK.AS.Z-FS.AN
- Certificate Programme: Creating Desired Impacts Through Vocal Delivery SK.AS.Z-SW.AN
- Certificate Programme: Innovation and Realisation SK.AS.Z-ZIG.AN
Upon notification that registration for the lot was successful, fill in the form Application for the Certificate Programme (LINK) and hand it in together with a participation fee of 20 euros at the ZESS office (deadline stated below). Thereupon you are successfully registered for the programme.
The registration phase for the certificate programme is always at the beginning of the semester, prior to the drawing of lots. The registration phases are as follows:
- Summer Semester 2019
Registration: 25th March - 1st April 2019
Withdrawal: 25th March - 10th April 2019, 12 p.m.
Registration Fee Deadline: 1st April 2019, 3 p.m.
- Summer Semester Holidays 2019
Registration: 22nd - 30th July 2019
Withdrawal: 22nd Jul - 6th Aug 2019, 12 p.m.
Registration Fee Deadline: 30th Jul 2019, 3 p.m.
Please note that your participation fee will not be refunded if you are unable to complete the certificate during your studies.
Should questions persist, do approach the respective department heads - they would be pleased to help you!