Research Fields and Interests
- Big data analytics
- Distributed computation for decision-support systems
- Automated analysis of qualitative data
- 10/2013 - 08/2016: Master's degree in Computer Science,
Humboldt-University of Berlin, Germany
- 10/2010 - 01/2014: Bachelor's degree in Information Systems,
University of Hamburg, Germany
- Tofangchi, S.; Hanelt, A.; Kolbe, L. M. (2017): Towards Distributed Cognitive Expert Systems, Twelfth International Conference on Design Science Research in Information Systems and Technology.
Topics for Bachelor and Master theses and project studies
- No Idea's Original: Identifying Similar Knowledge Contributions Using Natural Language Processing (Conceptualisation and Implementation)
(Master thesis/Project study)
If you are interested in writing a thesis under my supervision, please contact me with your topic(s) of interest and a copy of your grade sheet from FlexNow.
Feel free to also contact me, if you have a research idea of your own for a bachelor or master thesis or project study, relating to the field of machine learning or big data analytics.