Professur für Informationsmanagement
Successful submissions to ICIS 2017
We are happy to announce that following articles were accepted at the International Conference on Information Systems 2017 and related workshops in Seoul, South Korea (10.12.-13.12.2017):
- Distributed Cognitive Expert Systems in Cancer Data Analytics: A Decision Support System for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (Tofangchi, S.; Hanelt, A.; Böhrnsen, F.)
- Unraveling the Interaction of Information Systems and Ecosystems – A Comprehensive Classification of Literature (Nischak, F.; Hanelt, A.; Kolbe, L. M.)
- Understanding the Scene Data: Pavement Area Grouping in Images (Chatterjee, S.; Hildebrandt, B.; Kolbe, L. M.)
- Adapting Carsharing Vehicle Relocation Strategies for Shared Autonomous Electric Vehicle Services (Brendel, A. B.; Lichtenberg, S.; Nastjuk, I.; Kolbe, L. M.)
- A Decision Support System for Computation of Carsharing Pricing Areas and its Influence on Vehicle Distribution (Brendel, A. B.; Brennecke, J. T.; Zapadka, P.; Kolbe, L. M.)
- Exploring the Role of Perceived Digital Connectedness for Technology Acceptance in the Digital Age: Construct Development and Scale Validation (Marz, D.; Leonhardt, D.; Hanelt, A.; Kolbe, L. M.)
First fellowship in Digital Transformation awarded to Peng Huang
The Digital Transformation Research Center (DTRC), led by Dr. Andre Hanelt, at the chair of information management of Prof. Dr. Lutz M. Kolbe, is pleased to announce that they successfully awarded the first "Fellowship in Digital Transformation" for guest researchers. The fellowship was initiated to enable the cooperation with international top-level researchers in the field of digital transformation.
From a number of excellent applications, Peng Huang, assistant professor at the Robert H. Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland, was selected. Peng Huang is doing research on the topics of "platform technology and innovation ecoystems", "knowledge-sharing virtual communities", as well as "consumer search and decision making in e-commerce". His work was featured in renowned journals, such as Journal of Marketing, Management Science, and MIS Quarterly. From the 5th of July, he will be starting his two-month research visit at the DTRC in Göttingen.
Further personal details: http://www.penghuang.com/
NDR TV report about the SMRG Project "eRadschnellwege"
In its TV programme “Hallo Niedersachsen”, the NDR reported about the project "e-Radschnellwege – Umstiege erleichtern", which was scientifically researched and guided by the SMRG. Professor Kolbe participated in an interview, in which he highlighted the positive impact and the exemplary character of the project on future urban mobility. The TV report is currently available in the NDR media library and can be found here.