Master of Arts: Prezi WalkthroughIf you'd like a visualisation of what our MA degree programmes have to offer, visit the Prezi at this page. If you prefer the textual approach, look through the files below.
Everything at a Glance
- The Study Options Overview File contains one-page information on all the study options we offer.
Single Honours Master of Arts: Programme Outlines
- "Pick and Mix" Option (a study option without specific focus, with modules from several research areas)
- Literary and Cultural Management
- Anglophone Literature and Culture
- Language in Focus: Linguistics and English Medieval Studies
- Literary and Cultural Studies
Single Honours/Joint Honours Master of Arts: Information Material
- Information brochure containing brief overviews of the modules
- Charts: Single Honours study options
- Charts: Joint Honours study options where English features as a major
- Charts: Joint Honours study options where English features as a minor
- Joint Honours study options where American Studies features as a major or minor
- Official module listings: go for the "Modulverzeichnis"
Master of Education: Teaching at Secondary Schools
Master of Business and Human Resource Education: Teaching at Vocational Schools
The Master programme in Business and Human Resource Education offered by the Faculty of Economic Science aims at educating teachers at vocational schools and secondary schools with a focus on economic subjects. English is only a minor subject in the degree programme; students collect only a total of 70 credits for English modules in their BA and Master's degree programmes, so they largely follow the BA module structure for English. Further information on the degree programme can be accessed here. For information on the English modules, please visit our BA programme website; there is no separate information brochure.