What are Study Buddies?
The objective of the Study Buddy Programme is to foster interaction between foreign and German students at the Göttingen University.
Foreign and German students at the Georg-August University of Göttingen
- mutually support each other during the orientation process at the university and the faculty
- discuss (academic) texts, study together for exams, prepare reports or conduct research for term papers
- improve their language skills
- share information about their countries of origin
- take part in cultural events and field trips as part of the InDiGU project
- and much more – depending on the study buddies’ interests.
In general: It is you who decides how exactly your study buddy partnership will work.
Who can participate?
All students at Gottingen University, no matter which semester!
What’s the benefit?
Study Buddies have the opportunity to...
- Share knowledge and experiences with students from other cultures
- broaden their perspectives about the content of the course
- get to know new teaching and learning methods
- brush up their foreign language skills
- obtain first hand information about a country in which they wish to study or work for a while
- acquire an international certificate.
- send an e-mail with your questions to the respective coordinator in your respective faculty and / or to the International Office
- come and join the InDiGU Network Café at the Mensa am Turm
- or go ahead and fill out the attached registration form right now and send it to the coordinator concerned.