Information on application and admission procedures of the Master’s programme in Business Information Systems
This page provides detailed information on the application and admissions process for the Master's programme in Business Information Systems. Please read the following information carefully, as we provide step-by-step guidance. Please understand that we are unable to accept incomplete applications, or applications that are not submitted by the stipulated deadline.
- Under the link "Admissions requirements and selection process", you can find detailed information concerning the requirements for admission to the Master of Business Information Systems programme.
- The Master of Business Information Systems programme accepts applications during the call for applications for both Summer and Winter Semesters.
- The online application will be available during the call for application period (see right-hand column, ‘Application deadline’). Please complete the application form and press the ‘send’ button at the bottom of the application form. Applications must then be printed, signed, compiled with the other required documents, and sent per post to the address below. This process applies for applicants from both Germany and abroad.
- The application process requires the submission of several key documents. A list of the required documents can be found under "Required application documents" in the right-hand column.
- Please double-check that your application is completed in full, and accompanied by all required documents before sending it to us. Unfortunately, incomplete applications, or those sent after the deadline will not be considered. If you would like confirmation that we have received your complete application, please enclose a self-addressed stamped postcard with your application packet. The application materials should be sent to:
Service-Center für Studierende
Platz der Göttinger Sieben 3
Please understand that it may take up to six weeks after the application deadline to receive confirmation about your candidacy.
For any further questions, please feel free to contact the Faculty's student advisors of the Service Centre for Students – they are looking forward to assisting you.
We wish you the best of luck on your application, and look forward to hearing from you.