Study Advisory: Denise Krempasky
|Open office hours||without booking a fixed time|
|Monday||from 12.30 h until 14.30 h|
|Tuesday||from 9.00 h until 11.00 h|
|Wednesday||from 13.00 h until 14.30 h|
|Thursday||from 9.00 h until 11.00 h|
No office hours on the: 12.9., 17.9. und 18.9.2019.
Vacation from 4.10.-11.10.2019.
You can also meet me outside these hours by making an appointment. For longer requests, I recommend arranging an appointment. Students enrolled in Göttingen can book an appointment with me in the Stud.IP system:
- Scheduling in Stud.IP (Login necessary!)
- Please enlist at the latest at the evening before the desired appointment slot, because otherwise I cannot guarantee to keep this time free!
- Students that are not (already) enrolled can of course arrange an appointment with me by phone or e-mail.
Being the first place to go to of the office of student affairs, I advise in all aspects around the mathematics studies in Göttingen. I especially advise on these topics:
- Structure and planning of the studies in mathematics
- Questions about the examination regulations
- Admissions of external examinations
- Problems during the mathematics studies
- Orientation for prospective students
- Key competencies within the scope of the mathematics studies
- job-entry with mathematics.
I also conduct compulsory advisories. Please read these notes to this.