Dr. Denise Krempasky
Bunsenstr. 3-5, Zimmer 108
Tel. +49 (0)551 / 39-7762
Open office hours (without appointment):
Mondays and Wednesday 13h - 15h
Tuesdays and Thursdays 9h - 11h
I am on holiday
from 30th Sept - 8th Oct,
on the 12th & 13th of Oct
and on the 19th and 20th of Oct.
An advisory is always possible during my office hours and - upon request - also outside of my office hours. For longer requests, I recommend the arrangement of an appointment. Students that are already enrolled can enlist for one of my free slots in the Stud.IP system:
- Schedule in Stud.IP (Login necessary!)
- Please enlist at the latest at the evening before the desired appointment slot, because otherwise I cannot guarantee to keep this time free!
- Students that are not (already) enrolled can of course arrange an appointment with me by phone or e-mail.
Being the first place to go to of the office of student affairs, I advise in all aspects around the mathematics studies in Göttingen. I especially advise on these topics:
- Structure and planning of the studies in mathematics
- Questions about the examination regulations
- Admissions of external examinations
- Problems during the mathematics studies
- Orientation for prospective students
- Key competencies within the scope of the mathematics studies
- job-entry with mathematics.
I also conduct compulsory advisories. Please read these notes to this.