Dr. Denise Kremapsky
Bunsenstr. 3-5, Zimmer 108
Tel. +49 (0)551 / 39-7762
montags und mittwochs von 9.00 Uhr bis 11.00 Uhr
dienstags und donnerstags von 13.00 Uhr bis 15.00 Uhr
The office is closed in February.
Guidance with the fields of study (SP)
Mathematik im Beruf
Being the first place to go to of the office of student affairs, I advise in all aspects around the mathematics studies in Göttingen. I especially advise on these topics:
- Structure and planning of the studies in mathematics
- Questions about the examination regulations
- Admissions of external examinations
- Problems during the mathematics studies
- Orientation for prospective students
- Key competencies within the scope of the mathematics studies
- job-entry with mathematics.
I also conduct compulsory advisories. Please read these notes to this.
An advisory is always possible during my office hours (see left) and - upon request - also outside of my office hours. For longer requests, I recommend the arrangement of an appointment. Students that are already enrolled can enlist for one of my free slots in the Stud.IP system:
- Schedule in Stud.IP (Login necessary!)
- Please enlist at the latest at the evening before the desired appointment slot, because otherwise I cannot guarantee to keep this time free!
- Students that are not (already) enrolled can of course arrange an appointment with me by phone or e-mail.