Dr. Denise Krempasky
Bunsenstr. 3-5, Zimmer 108
Tel. +49 (0)551 / 39-7762
Mondays and Wednesday 13h - 15h
Tuesdays and Thursdays 9h - 11h
No office hours on the 18th and 29th of May and on the 1st of June.
Guidance with the fields of study (SP)
Mathematik im Beruf
Being the first place to go to of the office of student affairs, I advise in all aspects around the mathematics studies in Göttingen. I especially advise on these topics:
- Structure and planning of the studies in mathematics
- Questions about the examination regulations
- Admissions of external examinations
- Problems during the mathematics studies
- Orientation for prospective students
- Key competencies within the scope of the mathematics studies
- job-entry with mathematics.
I also conduct compulsory advisories. Please read these notes to this.
An advisory is always possible during my office hours (see left) and - upon request - also outside of my office hours. For longer requests, I recommend the arrangement of an appointment. Students that are already enrolled can enlist for one of my free slots in the Stud.IP system:
- Schedule in Stud.IP (Login necessary!)
- Please enlist at the latest at the evening before the desired appointment slot, because otherwise I cannot guarantee to keep this time free!
- Students that are not (already) enrolled can of course arrange an appointment with me by phone or e-mail.