International Career ProspectsThe global labour market today abounds with diverse international employment opportunities, whereas the requirements for students, graduates and young professionals are changing. So, you may ask:
- How can I begin preparing myself for an international career whilst still at university?
- In a global jungle of positions, where can I find the right job for me?
- How do I behave appropriately in multicultural teams?
- Which international professional fields are there and what do the requirements profiles look like that go hand in hand with them?
- How do I write a curriculum vitae in English?
- students pursuing an international career, and
- foreign students seeking work in Germany
Our Service is open for BA, MA, PhD students as well as all graduates from all disciplines!
Open office hours: Mon and Wed 10 am - 12 pm and 2 - 3 pm (Foyer of the Office of Student Affairs) or by appointment
- international career prospects
- working in Germany
- internship abroad
- CV checks in English for everyone, who pursues an international career
- CV checks for foreign students, who seek work in Germany
- more than 42 country career guides
- worldwide job/internship listings (updated daily)
- country-specific career and employment resources
- country-specific information on job hunting and application process
- live trainings
- exclusive access via eCampus
Career Opportunities with the European Institutions
Are you interested in a career with the European institutions and want to participate in EU policy? We offer information events and individual advisory sessions on career and internship opportunities with the European institutions.
Event registration here
Contact: Christin Carlsen (student EU Ambassador) email@example.com
CAREER TOOL Internship Abroad
Do you consider an internship abroad? Are you already looking for an internship provider or preparing your stay?
Find out more about your possibilities to go abroad!
Intercultural Competence for Professional Development
Open office hours: Tuesday 12 am-1 pm (Foyer of the Office of Student Affairs)
Contact: Alexandra Schreiber