- Monday 12:00 - 13:30 or by telephone appointment
- Room: MZG 5.144
- Born 1959
- Business Studies at the University Göttingen
- Research assistant at the Institute of Business Administration and Business Informatics at the University Erlangen-Nürnberg
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the IBM Scientific Center Los Angeles
- Member of the tenured research staff of the Faculty of Business and Social Sciences of the University Erlangen-Nürnberg
- Professor for Information Systems, Head of the Chair of Application Systems and E-Business, Director of the Institute for Information Systems and Director of the Datacentre of the Department of Economics and Social Sciences
- April 2001 to March 2005 Vice President of the University of Göttingen
- In Business Economics on "Handling of Incoming Mail in Office Communication Systems – Expert System Approach and Standardization".
- In Business Economics on "Benefits and strategic contributions of business information processing with special reference to large integrated data processing systems".
Publications and lectures