Evaluation fee for applicants from non-EU/EEA states and stateless persons
As of the summer semester 2006, the University of Göttingen imposes a fee for the review of university entrance entitlement (e.g. school diplomas). Please pay this fee by the end of the application deadline at the latest.
The fee amounts to 40 euros.
You do not need to pay the evaluation fee if:
- You are already enrolled at the University of Göttingen.
- You have been registered by the University of Göttingen at the Studienkolleg Hannover/Halle and have successfully passed the entrance exam.
- You have been accepted as a Ph.D. student.
- You are applying for a Master's programme.
- You are recipient of a scholarship from a German foundation.
- The submitted documents have already been evaluated by the University of Göttingen.
- You have a Transfer of Credit Notice (Anrechnungsbescheid) from the relevant examination board (Landesprüfungsamt).
- You have refugee status according to the KMK ruling of 03.12.2015.
- You have a degree from a German university.
If you do not have to pay the evaluation fee for one of these reasons, please upload a proof document onto the online application portal and send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are two ways of paying the evaluation fee. (Please note that payment by check is not possible due do administrative reasons.)
Recipient: Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
IBAN: DE57 2505 0000 0199 9537 04
Bank: Norddeutsche Landesbank Hannover
BIC or SWIFT-Code: NOLA DE 2H
Reason for transfer: ISOBEW- [Application Number] [Family Name] [First Name] [Date of Birth]
Additional bank fees that may apply for international bank transfers must be covered by the applicant.
In order to allow the quickest possible treatment of your application, you may upload your transfer slip as evidence of payment of the evaluation fee. Please do not upload the direct debit authorisation for credit card payment.
If you opted for credit card payment during the online application you will be provided with a direct debit authorisation. Please fill it out and return the signed authorisation by mail (post) to the International Student Office (Von-Siebold-Str. 2, D-37075 Göttingen).
By signing this authorisation, the University of Göttingen will be authorised to charge the evaluation fee to a Visa or MasterCard account.
Additional bank fees that may apply for international credit card payments must be covered by the applicant.