Study Advisory Office of the Faculty of Biology and Psychology
Unless otherwise specified, advising takes place at Wilhelm-Weber-Str. 2.
Short term changes of opening hours are given in the BioBlog.
Please note, that advising by telephone is not possible during the advising hours.
Infopoint Biology (Irmer)
Hand over of Bachelor/Master thesis and collection of documents (also certificates)
Mo, Tu, Th, Fr 9:30 - 12:30 am, We closed
Collection of certificate: You will be notified vie e-mail when your certificate is ready for collection!
Office hours for advising
- Advising for Diploma, Promotion, BAföG (Heineke)
Tue 10-11:30 am and by appointment
- Bachelor Biodiversity, Bachelor Biology (Zipp)
We 10:00 - 11:00 and by appointment
- 2F-BA, Master of Education (Bräuer)
Thu 9:00 - 11:30 only by appointment
- Bachelor Biochemistry and MSc/M.I.N.C. International Nature Conservation (Deutinger)
Tu 10:00 - 12:00 (Office of Stiudies)
We 10:00 - 12:00 (Grisebachstr. 6)
- Master Moloecular Life Sciences: Microbioogy, Biotechnology
and Biochemistry and MSc Developmental, Neural, and Behavioral Biology (Böse)
Tu 10:00 - 11:00 at Grisebachstr. 6 (North campus) and by appointment
- Admission to Master programs (Tech)
advising only by appointment
- Master Biodiversity, Ecology and Evolution (Gansert)
Tue/Thu 16-18:00 h at the AvH, Untere Karspüle 2
- Study Abroad / Erasmus (Schürer (on maternity leave), replacement Marth)
By appointment or via email@example.com
- Advising Psychology (Brinkmann)
Tue-Thu 9-12 am, Goßlerstr. 14