- since 7/2011 - assistant of prof Andrea Lauser and PhD student at the Institute for Cultural and Social Anthropology, Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
PhD project: Life in Southeast Asian Borderlands: Ethnographic Perspectives on Dynamics Between Borders and Boundaries
- 6/2011 - graduate degree (magistra artium);
thesis title: "Trade and Tourism in Borderlands: Interactions and Livelihood Strategies in the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)"
- 3/2008 - 6/2011 - continuation of studies at Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
- 9/2007 - 2/2008 - Darmasiswa scholarship programm in Malang, Indonesia
- 10/2005 - 8/2007 - studies of cultural anthropology and political sciences at Georg-August-Universität Göttingen