Research Fields and Interests
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Innovation
- Acceptance and Use of Technology
- Since 01/2017: Research Associate, Digital Transformation Research Center, University of Göttingen
- 10/2014 - 11/2016: Master's degree in Business Information Systems, University of Goettingen, Germany
- 10/2011 - 09/2014: Bachelor's degree in Business Information Systems, University of Hildesheim, Germany
- 10/2015 - 12/2016: Student assistant, Research Training Group 1703 "Resource Efficiency in Interorganizational Networks", University of Goettingen, Germany
- 04/2015 - 12/2016: Student assistant, Chair of Production and Logistics, University of Goettingen, Germany
- 08/2013 - 10/2013: Intern, Information Coordination and Organization, Robert Bosch Car Multimedia GmbH, Hildesheim, Germany
- 10/2012 - 03/2013 & 10/2013 - 03/2014: Tutor, Software Systems Engineering Group, University of Hildesheim, Germany
- 07/2011 - 08/2011: Intern, Application Development / Business IT, CEWE Stiftung & Co. KGaA, Oldenburg, Germany
Topics for Bachelor and Master theses
An overview of current topics can be found here.
Feel free to contact me if you have your own idea.