In publica commoda

University Entrance Qualification (European Union)

EU citizens holding a University Entrance Qualification are entitled to study at Göttingen University irrespective of where they have acquired the entitlement, under the condition that the respective certificate serves as a qualification to study the selected subject / programme. Whether this is the case is determined by Göttingen University.

Certified copy of the (leaving-)certificate
Certified translation of the certificate