LinG Colloquium Series
If not announced otherwise, the LinG Colloquium will take place on Wednesdays,
4–6 pm (ct), in room 0.111 of the Verfügungsgebäude (VG), Platz der Göttinger Sieben 7.
Talks will be announced regularly via the LinG mailing list and on this website (see below).
After the colloquia, there will be drinks and dinner.
Summer Term 2018
This is a preliminary schedule that will be extended, and possibly altered, in the weeks to come.
- April 18: Theresa Biberauer (Cambridge)
- April 25: Michelle Sheehan (Anglia Ruskin)
- May 2: Sara Pena Canas (UPF Barcelona)
- May 9: Sjef Barbiers (Leiden)
- May 16: Kilu von Prince (HU Berlin) – "Mapping irreality: Hypotheses and observations about modality in Oceanic and beyond"
- May 23: [tba]
- May 30: Hazel Pearson (Queen Mary University)
- June 6: Donna Jo Napoli (Swarthmore)
- June 13: Adam Ledgeway (Cambridge)
- June 20: Georg Höhn (Göttingen)
- June 27: Ermenegildo Bidese (Trient)
- July 4: [tba]
- July 11: Lucas Champollion (NYU)