LinG Colloquium Series
Winter Term 2019–20
If not announced otherwise, the LinG Colloquium will take place on Wednesdays, 4–6 pm (ct), in Jacob-Grimm-Haus, Käte-Hamburger-Weg 3, Room 0.244 (Medienraum).
Talks will be announced regularly via the LinG mailing list and on this website (see below).
After the colloquia, there will be drinks and dinner.
This is a preliminary schedule that will be extended, and possibly altered, in the weeks to come.
- October 23: [CANCELLED] Frank Seifart (Leibniz-ZAS, Berlin) – DoReco - building a cross-linguistic database of spoken language
- October 30: * Internal Meeting *
- November 6: Yasutada Sudo (UCL) – Pragmatics with Discourse Referents
- November 13: Silvia D'Ortenzio (Venice) – Pied-piping relatives vs. standard relatives in Italian-speaking children with and without cochlear implants: evidence from a production task and a repetition task
- November 20: Hans-Martin Gärtner (Hungarian Academy of Science) Phantoms, Echoes, and Unsolved Mysteries Surrounding Hungarian Polar Interrogatives
- November 27: Marcin Wągiel (Brno) Universal semantic features and the typology of cardinal numbers
- December 4: Vassilios Spyropoulos (National-Kapodistrian University of Athens)
- December 11: A workshop will take place
- December 18: * Reserved *
- January 8: Idan Landau (BGU)
- January 15: Matteo Maran & Emiliano Zaccarella (Max Plank Institute of Leipzig)
- January 22: Roland Schäfer (FU Berlin) – Are incompatibility and instability of individual grammars reflected in experimental and corpus data?
- January 29: Giuliano Bocci (University of Siena)
- Febraury 5: * A workshop will take place *
Term Coordinator and General Coordinator:
Hedde Zeijlstra (Email)