LinG Colloquium Series
Summer Term 2020
If not announced otherwise, the LinG Colloquium will take place on Wednesdays, 4–6 pm (ct), in Jacob-Grimm-Haus, Käte-Hamburger-Weg 3, Room 0.244 (Medienraum).
Talks will be announced regularly via the LinG mailing list and on this website (see below).
After the colloquia, there will be drinks and dinner.
This is a preliminary schedule that will be extended, and possibly altered, in the weeks to come.
- April 15: [tba]
- April 22: *reserved*
- April 29: *reserved (internal meeting)*
- May 6: [tba]
- May 13: [tba]
- May 20: Magdalena Kaufmann (UConn)
- May 27: NO MEETING
- June 3: Iliyana Krapova (Università Ca' Foscari di Venezia)
- June 10: Daniel Büring (University of Vienna)
- June 17: András Barany (Leiden University)
- June 24: Winfried Lechner (University of Athens)
- July 1: Elena Anagnostopoulou (University of Crete)
- July 8: Jan-Wouter Zwart
- July 15: [tba]
Term Coordinator and General Coordinator:
Hedde Zeijlstra (Email)