LinG Colloquium Series
If not announced otherwise, the LinG Colloquium will take place on Wednesdays,
4–6 pm (ct), at the SEP Medienraum (0.244), Käte-Hamburger-Weg 3.
Talks will be announced regularly via the LinG mailing list and on this website (see below).
After the colloquia, there will be drinks and dinner.
Winter Term 2017–18
This is a preliminary schedule that will be extended, and possibly altered, in the weeks to come.
- October 18: NO SESSION
- October 25: Stavros Skopeteas (Göttingen) – Focus and resumption: Anyi, Baule, and microvariation in Kwa languages
- November 1: George Walkden (Constance)
- November 8: Clemens Mayr (Leibniz-ZAS Berlin / Göttingen)
- November 15: Hubert Truckenbrodt (Leibniz-ZAS Berlin) – "Wh-questions in Q-particle theory in German and Turkish"
- November 22: NO SESSION (internal LinG meeting)
- November 29: Chris Reintges (Paris) – "Spontaneous syntactic change: An anti-inertia approach"
- December 6: NO SESSION (internal LinG meeting)
- December 13: Bożena Rozwadowska (Wrocław)
- December 20: [tba]
- January 10: [tba] (reserved for Department of Romance Philology)
- January 17: Cornelia Ebert (Berlin)
- January 24: Jakub Dotlačil (Groningen)
- January 31: Sascha Alexeyenko (Göttingen)
Coordinator: Hedde Zeijlstra