Bachelor and Master Theses
Procedure regarding the Application for Bachelor- and Master Theses
We offer the opportunity to register your master and bachelor thesis 4 times a year.
Closing dates for application are: 15th January, 15th April, 15th July, 15th October.
For general information on registration, procedure, and submission, please refer to the examination regulations. Please also see the homepage of the examination office for further information (Link).
In order to ensure a smooth administration of applications, each applicant has to fill out or enclose the institute’s application form, a short CV, grade overview (FlexNow hardcopy is sufficient) and a research proposal (the research proposal is only required if you want to work on your own topic). Please submit these documents to the secretary of the institute via email an email@example.com.
Institute application form
Topic selection and exposé
If your application is accepted and you agree with your supervisor on a specific topic (see our topic over view below), then apply officially at the examination office. Please obtain the official application document at the examination office (“Antrag auf Zulassung zur Abschlussarbeit”) and submit it to your supervisor.
Regarding the formatting, please refer to the thesis guidelines you find below.
Master students are required to present the progress at the chair. Your supervisor will inform you about the specific date.
Bachelor and Master Theses
- Performance management of expatriates (BA/MA; German or English language)
- Return of mothers to the workforce (BA/MA; German or English language)
Prof. Dr. Dr. Fabian J. Froese
- Examining predictors of expatriate spouses‘ cross-cultural adjustment – the role of personality (quantitative, only in English language, MA)
- Knowledge sharing in organizations: The role of an inclusion climate for sharing knowledge in organizations with a diverse workforce (quantitative; BA/MA; German or English language)
- Expatriation in the Mediterranean: Acculturation experiences of expatriates in Greece, Italy, Portugal, and Spain (qualitative; BA/MA; German or English language)
Dr. Sebastian Störmer
- Gender differences in entrepreneurship (BA/MA, German or English language)
- Measures of success of internet start-ups (BA/MA; qualitative; German or English language)
- Employee satisfaction in start-ups (BA/MA; German or English language)
Sonja Kristin Franzke
- Expatriates as agents of knowledge transfer and innovation in emerging countries (BA/MA; conceptual; English language)
- Individual experiences of inpatriates from emerging countries in Germany (BA/MA; qualitative; German or English language)
- Knowledge acquisition and knowledge transfer of repatriates (BA/MA; quantitative; German or English language)
Please find here our seminar and theses guidelines:
Seminar and Theses Guidelines