Tempus Programme Specific Objectives this application addresses:
- To promote the reform and modernisation of higher education in the partner countries
- To enhance the quality and relevance of higher education in the partner countries
- To enhance networking among higher education institutions and research institutes both in the partner and EU countries
- Modernisation of curricula in academic disciplines identified as priorities by the Partner Countries, using the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS), the three cycle system and the recognition of degrees
Specific objectives of CIBELES- Project:
The project CIBELES aims at reform of curriculum in environmental studies with a comprehensive approach oriented to three areas - forestry, industrial safety and water and soil environmental science - and three levels: BA-MA and PhD following the Bologna model of education.
The project will allow universities with the help of profesional organisations to professionalise their study programs in environmental studies according to the recommendations of Lisbon. Likewise, the project will improve the teaching skills of at least 120 teachers and will prepare the new curricula in function of a competence-based model and analysis of job descriptions required by the industry sector.
- will create or reform bachelor courses in 3 areas
- will create a new master in environmental protection and quality management
- will create new doctoral schools and research centers in 3 areas and in a total of 21 establishmen
- will form 630 students in 3rd year
- will improve the employability of the students