The Faculty of Humanities has established an office for public relations effective in September 2005 with the aim of servicing communication within the faculty, and - in cooperation with the Office of Public Relations and Marketing of the University of Göttingen - with its partners from science, business, politics, media and the interested public.
The office is your first point of contact, especially in the following areas:
● Advice and support of faculty members in the creation of Web pages employing corporate design as well as presentation material (event posters, information flyers, etc.)
● Information for faculty members
● Information material about the faculty and its services in research and teaching
● Processing of requests concerning the faculty and its services in research and teaching
● Mediation of contacts (e.g. experts, academic consultants, cooperation partners)
● Implementation of information events about the faculty and guided tours (e.g. for school classes and other prospective students)
For your inquiries the Faculty of Humanities’ Representative for Public Relations, Ms. Anna Klobuchowski, is at your disposal.
The Faculty of Humanities’ Representative for Public Relations
+49 (0)551 / 39-4887
Fax +49 (0)551 / 39-4887
Faculty of Humanities
Humboldtallee 17 (Raum 126)