Göttingen Graduate School of Social Sciences
Welcome to the GGG homepages!
The Göttingen Graduate School of Social Sciences (GGG) is responsible for PhD students and their supervisors from the social science faculties. Here you can find more information about us...
Dates and News
- The new information web page for international PhD students has been published by Göttingen International Office in cooperation with the graduate schools.
- Judith Wassiltschenko has started as PhD-Funding Guidance and the Helpdesk for International PhD students substituting the parental leave of Kristin Gehr.
- GGG has published concept about Diversity to support PhD students
- Prof. Dr. Matthias Schumann was elected as speaker of the GGG board and Prof. Dr. Sebastian Vollmer was elected as representative of the PhD programs within GGG. Here you can finde the members of the GGG board.
- Julia Zilles and Benson Matawana were elected new PhD students' representatives. Here you can find the election results.
Information provided by the PhD funding guidance
- NEW: Call for application Adam von Trott study bursaries Deadline January 19th 2019
- Funding for projects aiming at international scientific cooperations (e.g. co-organized workshops) provided by the Lower Saxony Ministry for Science and Culture
Four times a year GGG publishes a newsletter for PhD students and their supervisors in the social sciences as well as interested persons.
current newsletter 04|2018 (Nov 2018)
The next newsletter will be published on Feb 12, 2019.
archive of newletters and yearly reports
workshops and events
- more information will appear
summerschools, conferences, programs
- The current PhD students representation established a mailinglist to improve the contact between GGG's PhD students. Subscribe here.
- counseling on statistics for PhD students
- Book your working space via ecampus