to the homepage of the Economic Sciences Registrar's Office of the University of Göttingen.
We are responsible for all exam-related questions for the bachelor's and master's degree programmes of the Faculty. Your first point of contact is our team at the Info-Point during our normal opening hours.
In the upper- and right-hand navigation areas, we have provided links to useful information, such as the examination regulations or forms (application for receiving a certificate).
We can gladly advise you on the following examination-related questions:
- Examination regulations (course registration, deadlines, improvement of grades)
- FlexNow system (registering and unregistering from an exam)
- Final theses
- Applications to the examination committee (cases of hardship, compensation for a disadvantage)
- Grades / credits for courses
- Intra-university transfers (assessing which semester to enrol in)
- Organization of compulsory exams in the bachelor's programme
We wish you a successful process in earning your degree.
Your WiWi Registrar's Office Team