The examinations office will be closed on 30th April and 11th May 2018.
Registration to participate in the graduation ceremony is possible at once. Klick here
to the homepage of the Economic Sciences Examination Office of the University of Göttingen.
We are responsible for all exam-related questions for the bachelor's and master's degree programmes of the Faculty. Your first point of contact is our team at the Info-Point during our normal opening hours.
In the upper- and right-hand navigation areas, we have provided links to useful information, such as the examination regulations or forms (application for receiving a certificate).
We can gladly advise you on the following examination-related questions:
- Examination regulations (course registration, deadlines, improvement of grades)
- FlexNow system (registering and unregistering from an exam)
- Final theses
- Applications to the examination committee (cases of hardship, compensation for a disadvantage)
- Grades / credits for courses
- Intra-university transfers (assessing which semester to enrol in)
- Organization of compulsory exams in the bachelor's programme
We wish you a successful process in earning your degree.
Your WiWi Examination Office Team