Research Fields and Interests
- Machine Learning
- Computer Vision
- Video Analysis
- 2011 - 2014 Master Studies in Applied Computer Science (Specialization: Computational Neuroscience), University of Göttingen, Germany
- 2004 - 2008 Bachelor Studies in Computer Science & Engineering,West Bengal University of Technology, India
- 05/2014 - 12/2014 Research Assistant in Data Management at the J.F.B Institute, University of Goettingen, Germany
- 04/2012 - 03/2014 Student Assistant in Portal Development at GWDG, Goettingen, Germany
- 2008 - 2011 System Engineer, Tata Consultancy Services, India
- Chatterjee, S.; Hildebrandt, B.; Kolbe, L. M. (2017): Understanding the Scene Data: Pavement Grouping in Images, Proceedings of International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS), South Korea, pp 1-20.
- Chatterjee, S., Nachstedt, T., Tamosiunaite, M., Wörgötter, F., Enomoto, Y., Ariizumi, R., Matsuno, F., Manoonpong, P. (2015). Learning and Chaining of Motor Primitives for Goal-directed Locomotion of a Snake-like Robot with Screw-drive Units. Int J Adv Robot Syst, 2015, 12:176. doi: 10.5772/61621
- Chatterjee, S., Nachstedt, T., Wörgötter, F., Tamosiunaite, M., Manoonpong, P., Enomoto, Y., Ariizumi, R., Matsuno, F. (2014). Reinforcement learning approach to generate goal-directed locomotion of a snake-like robot with screw-drive units. 23rd IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics in Alpe-Adria-Danube Region (RAAD), pp. 1-7.
Topics for Bachelor and Master thesis
An overview of current topics can be found here.
Application: If you are interested in writing your thesis about any topic relating to my research, please contact me via e-mail. Please also send me your CV and grade sheet from Flex-Now (simple print out) in order to better match the precise topic to your area of interests.