Research Fields and Interests
- Machine Learning
- Computer Vision
- Video Analysis
- 2011 - 2014 Master Studies in Applied Computer Science (Specialization: Computational Neuroscience), University of Göttingen, Germany
- 2004 - 2008 Bachelor Studies in Computer Science & Engineering,West Bengal University of Technology, India
- 05/2014 - 12/2014 Research Assistant in Data Management at the J.F.B Institute, University of Goettingen, Germany
- 04/2012 - 03/2014 Student Assistant in Portal Development at GWDG, Goettingen, Germany
- 2008 - 2011 System Engineer, Tata Consultancy Services, India
- Chatterjee, S., Nachstedt, T., Tamosiunaite, M., Wörgötter, F., Enomoto, Y., Ariizumi, R., Matsuno, F., Manoonpong, P. (2015). Learning and Chaining of Motor Primitives for Goal-directed Locomotion of a Snake-like Robot with Screw-drive Units. Int J Adv Robot Syst, 2015, 12:176. doi: 10.5772/61621
- Chatterjee, S., Nachstedt, T., Wörgötter, F., Tamosiunaite, M., Manoonpong, P., Enomoto, Y., Ariizumi, R., Matsuno, F. (2014). Reinforcement learning approach to generate goal-directed locomotion of a snake-like robot with screw-drive units. 23rd IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics in Alpe-Adria-Danube Region (RAAD), pp. 1-7.
Topics for Bachelor, Master, and Diploma thesis and projects
Below are some of the available topics. Please contact me for more information or if you have your own ideas. All thesis and projects are to be written in English.
- Master Project/ Thesis: Application of machine and deep learning/ region convolution neural network for road defect understanding- with python
- Bachelor/ Master Project/ Thesis: GUI development for road maintenance from video data using python
- Master Project/ Thesis: Application of machine learning for patch understanding on roads- with python
- Bachelor Project/ Thesis: Digital innovation in alternative wind energy industry- using new technologies to maintenance
An overview of current topics can be found here.