LinG Colloquium Series
If not announced otherwise, the LinG Colloquium will take place on Wednesdays,
from 4–6 pm (ct), at the Medienraum SEP 0.244, Käte-Hamburger-Weg 3.
Talks will be announced regularly via the LinG mailing list and on this website (see below).
After the colloquia, there will be drinks and dinner.
Winter Term 2017–18
This is a preliminary schedule that will be extended, and possibly altered, in the weeks to come.
- October 25: Stavros Skopeteas (Bielefeld) – "Focus and resumptive pronouns: Anyi, Baule, and microvariation in Kwa languages"
- November 15: Hubert Truckenbrodt (ZAS Berlin) – "Wh-questions in Q-particle theory in German and Turkish"
- November 29: Chris Reintges (Paris) – "Spontaneous syntactic change: An anti-inertia approach"
- December 13: Bożena Rozwadowska (Wrocław)
- January 17: Cornelia Ebert (Berlin)
- January 24: Jakub Dotlačil (Groningen)
Coordinator: Hedde Zeijlstra