LinG Colloquium Series
Summer Term 2019
If not announced otherwise, the LinG Colloquium will take place on Wednesdays, 4–6 pm (ct), in Philosophische Fakultät, Humboldtallee 19/21, Room 1.112 (Lecture Hall PH20).
Talks will be announced regularly via the LinG mailing list and on this website (see below).
After the colloquia, there will be drinks and dinner.
This is a preliminary schedule that will be extended, and possibly altered, in the weeks to come.
- April 24: Jenneke van der Wal (Leiden) — Sub-NP exclusive focus in Rukiga (or: A squirrel with two tails)
- May 1: NO SESSION (public holiday)
- May 8: [tba]
- May 15: Phoevos Panagiotidis (Nicosia)
- May 22: Francesco Costantini (Udine) | Vesselina Laskova (Udine)
- May 29: Adam Biały (Wrocław)
- June 5: Rodrigo Gutiérrez-Bravo (El Colegio de México)
- June 12: Jacopo Romoli (Belfast)
- June 19: Ralf Vogel (Bielefeld)
- June 26: Manuel Kriz (ENS Paris)
- July 3: [tba]
- July 10: [tba]
- July 17: [tba]