Intercultural experience is a key goal of this programme. Therefore students are obliged to study one semester abroad at one of the cooperating theological institutions all over the world.
In the second year, students work on their research projects, evaluate their project work and write an evaluation report at the end of the third semester in January. Students can spend two or three months abroad at one of the partner institutions in India, Ethiopia, Korea, Japan, Ghana, Lebanon, Armenia, Estonia, Indonesia, Tanzania, China, Belarus or stay in Germany.
- Gurukul Lutheran Theological College and Research Institute, Chennai / India
- Karnataka Theological College, Mangalore / India
- St. Ephrem Ecumenical Research Institute (SEERI), Kottayam Kerala / India
- Orthodox Theological Seminary, Kottayam Kerala / India
- University of Pune / India
- Mekane Yesus Theological Seminary, Addis Ababa / Ethiopia
- Ethiopian Graduate School of Theology, Addis Ababa / Ethiopia
- The Graduate School of Theology, Ewha Womans University Seoul / South Korea
- Osaka University, Osaka / Japan
- Trinity Theological Seminary Legon, Accra / Ghana
- Near East School of Theology, Beirut / Lebanon
- Yerevan State University, Faculty of Theology, Yerevan / Armenia
- University of Tartu / Estonia
- Sekolah Tinggi Teologi Indonesia Bagian Timur Makassar (STT INTIM MAKASSAR) / Indonesia
- Tumaini University, Iringa University College / Tanzania
- Lutheran Theological Seminary, Hong Kong / China
- Belarusian State University, Saints Methodius and Cyril Institute of Theology / Belarus
The network of partners will be expanded.