Mangku Purnomo, M.Sc.
- Rural Sociology
- Rural Development
- Mitigation and adaptation strategies to climate changes
- Bachelor: Brawijaya University, Indonesia (Extension and rural development)
- MSc: Bogor Agriculture University, 2005 (Rural Sociology)
- Identification of the Dynamic of Local Economic Activities in Rain Field Area, Blitar Regency East Java. The research was carried out in 2007.
- Identification of Livelihood Strategy in Rain field area, Blitar Regency, East Java. The research was carried out in 2007.
- An Evaluation Alleviate Poverty Program Trough the Cash Transfer; A Case in Argosuko Village, Poncokusumo, Malang Regency. The research was carried out in 2006.
- Livelihood Strategy and Land Conservation in East Java Arid Land Area. The research was carried out in 2006.
- Social Reconstruction of Indonesian Migrant Labor (TKW), Ponorogo District, East Java. The research was carried out in 2005.
- Empowering Flower Farmers Organization to Enhance Better Marketing System. The research was carried out in 2005
- Rural Reconstruction : Idea to Arrange Rural Economics Development, Lapera Press, Jogjakarta, 2005
- Rural Sociology, Lapera Press, Jogjakarta, 2003
- Agricultural Development Strategy : The New Idea, Lapera Press, Jogjakarta, 2002
- Academic staff at Agricultural Socio-Economics Department, Brawijaya University (2005-2008)
- Community Organizers at Villages near to Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park (2005-2007)
- Empowerment and Microfinance Development Consultant in Poverty Alleviation Movement in East Java Province (Program Gerdu-Taskin) (2006-2007).
- Researcher at LAPERA (People Research Institute, Jogjakarta) (2000-2005)