What are the requirements to be accepted to the SIA Masters Program?
- At least six semesters in agricultural sciences or a related study field,
- A high grade point average (equivalent to at least 2.5 German grade system). Your grade will be converted in Göttingen after receipt of complete application file including transcript plus degree certificate.
- In exceptional cases, a grade point average equivalent to a German 3.0 can be accepted under the condition of an oral exam.
- For China, Mongolia and Vietnam: only APS-proven academic transcript and degree certificates are accepted (further information: (https://www.aps.org.cn/web/indexe.jsp)
- Alternatively, an academic profile from past study achievements, that proves equivalent knowledge and skills, can allow admission
- Further information and details: http://www.uni-goettingen.de/en/122863.html