How much does living cost in Germany?
1. Prices for renting a room vary from 150€ (single room in dormitories) up to 500€ (flat with 3 rooms).
2. Food costs about 150€ to 200€ per person per month.
3. You are going to need other supplies like clothes, office material and so on. For these, you should budget about 100€ per month.
4. If you don´t live in a dormitory, there will be extra costs for power, heat, internet, telephone...budget around 100€ p. month.
5. Health insurance is about 90€ p. month.
Summed up: 750 € - 1000€ per month