Curriculum vitae Marco Fazio
• Jan 2018 – Present, Postdoctoral Researcher at Applied Geology department, University of Göttingen (Germany)
• Sep 2017 – Jan 2018, Project Manager at Wille Geotechnik, Rosdorf (Germany)
• Feb 2013 – Mar 2017, PhD Research Student at the School of Earth and Environmental Sciences, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth (UK).
• Aug 2012 – Sep 2012, Visiting student at the Earth Sciences department, University College London (UK)
• Oct 2011 – Dec 2011: Intern at at Istituto Nazionale di Geofisica e Vulcanologia (INGV), Catania (Italy) in order to measure Radon and CO2 emission on the lower flank of Mt. Etna.
• Nov 2008 – Mar 2011: MSc student (Laurea Magistrale) in Geology at University of Milano-Bicocca.
• Sep 2009 – Jan 2010: Erasmus student at ETH of Zurich (Swistzerland)
• Sep 2005 – Oct 2008: BSc student (Laurea Triennale) in Geology at University of Milano-Bicocca (Italy).
• Corresponding member of the International Society for Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering, ISRM (since 2018)