- Panferov O, Sogachev A, Ahrends B (2010): Changes of forest stands vulnerability to future wind damage resulting from different management methods. The Open Geography Journal,3: 80-90
- Ahrends B, Penne C, Panferov O (2010): Impact of target diameter harvesting on spatial and temporal pattern of drought risk in forest ecosystems under climate change conditions. The Open Geography Journal, 3: 91-102
- Radler K, Oltchev A, Panferov O, Klinck U, Gravenhorst G (2010): Radiation and temperature responses to a small clear-cut in a spruce forest. The Open Geography Journal, 103-114
- Sogachev A, Panferov O, Ahrends B, Doering C, Joegensen HE (2010): Numerical assessment of the effect of forest structure changes on CO2 flux footprints for the flux tower in Soiling, Germany, Agricultural and Forest Meteorology, 151(6): 746-754, doi:10.1016/j.agrformet.2010.10.010
- Djomo AN, Ibrahima A, Saborowski J, Gravenhorst G (2010): Allometric equations for biomass estimations in Cameroon and pan moist tropical equations including biomass data from Africa. Forest Ecology and Management, 260, 1873-1885.
- Yi CX, Ricciuto D, Li R et al. (2010): Climate control of terrestrial carbon exchange across biomes and continents. Environmental Research Letters, 5 (3).
- Mund M, Kutsch WL, Wirth C, Kahl T, Knohl A, Skomarkova MV, Schulze ED (2010): The influence of climate and fructification on the inter-annual variability of stem growth and net primary productivity in an old-growth, mixed beech forest, Tree Physiology, 30(6), 689-704
- Sturm P, Knohl A (2010): Water vapor d2H and d18O measurements using off-axis integrated cavity output spectroscopy, Atmospheric Measurement Techniques 3, 67-77
- Ruehr NK, Knohl A, Buchmann N (2010): Environmental variables controlling soil respiration on diurnal, seasonal and annual time-scales in a mixed mountain forest in Switzerland. Biogeochemistry, 98 (1-3), 153-170