Will I get a student ID from both University of Kassel and Göttingen?

Yes. As a SIA-student you will get both student ID cards.

The ID/chip card from the University of Göttingen is required for many administrative procedures and also serves as your “semester ticket”. For further information, click here

You will also get a Student ID from the University of Kassel which will be needed for administrative procedures in Witzenhausen. Its colour is pink. Please note: This Student ID and attached documents do not include the semester ticket!