Text version of the presentation above:
- Via the eCampus of Georg-August University Göttingen you log in just once and have access to all services described below.
- The starting page of this portal can be individually adapted to your needs and offers useful information about all aspects of studying.
- In eCampus, you can apply for a Germany Scholarship!
- Edit personal data: here you can update your personal data (semester address, telephone, etc.).
- Re-registration: pay your tuition fees the easy way by direct debiting, in order to be re-registered automatically.
- Enrolment certificates: here you can issue your own documents such as enrolment certificates, confirmations of periods of study or BAföG certificates.
- Exmatriculation: you have completed your studies, or have other plans? Here you can exmatriculate.
- Change of password: here you can change your password which is valid for all services provided by the University. Note: your password must have a minimum length of 8 characters and contain 1 special character. The password is valid for all services provided by the University and should therefore be chosen with care.
- All students of Georg-August University Göttingen are granted a free Internet connection together with an E-mail address.
- The normal composition of the E-mail address is: email@example.com.
- The first part of the address is your user ID and user name for Internet log-in at the University, eCampus and all services linked to it. You personal password is valid for everything.
- Please note: would you like to use Outlook or Thunderbird to manage your E-mails? http://studit.uni-goettingen.de –Click on “Service & Counselling”, then on “Instructions”.
- Attention: check your E-mails regularly! The account is used by the University as the contact address to send you important announcements and notifications.
[UniVZ (University schedules) – integrated in the self-service function]
- Course search: search for courses, persons and room data. View all courses available for your degree programme in a given semester.
- Prepare schedule: prepare your own schedule of studies for printout. Please note: to enter a course in your schedule, check the box next to “pre-book” in the detail view of the event, then click on “pre-book selected events“ at the top.
[Stud.IP Internet support of face-to-face teaching during studies)]
- Lecture materials: Stud.IP helps you to organise your studies. Search for courses and sign in to obtain access to lecture materials and discussion forums.
- Attention: in some courses, participation is only possible via early registration in Stud.IP. Here, you need to be quick, since capacities are limited and the principle of first come, first served applies.
[FlexNow examination management]
- Booking and cancelling of examinations: book or cancel examinations online. You will receive a confirmation mail to your E-mail account as receipt.
- Attention: registration is (normally) possible until 7 days before the date of a written examination. The cancellation deadline is 24 hours prior to the date of the written examination.
- • Performance overview: view details of your performance so far. Compile your own performance overview in PDF format. As soon as a result can be viewed, you will automatically receive a notification addressed to your E-mail account. Please note: if desired, you can ask to be notified of your grade in the E-mail sent to you automatically. To activate this function, click on “Settings” in the performance overview after login.
- Statistics: contains many different options for viewing detailed information about your personal performance status, such as your own ranking within the degree programme or the average grades of written examinations.