Office hoursDuring this time we are at your disposal for initial information on the respective topics. However, in-depth advice cannot take place during office hours.
Office hours in the Office of Student Affairs:
Wilhelmsplatz 4, 37073 Göttingen
The entrance is not barrier-free.
- Overview about counselling offers of Göttingen Campus
- Hand out of the Workbook "Von der Uni in den Beruf" and topic related Career Papers (in German only)
- Informationen about exclusive online material
- Registration for appointments and events
Tuesday: 1-2 pm
Wednesday: 11 am - 12 pm
There will be no office hours on 06 and 07 June, please feel free to visit us on these days at the Praxisbörse - The Job and Career Fair of the University.
Office hours by phone:
- Potential analysis
- Career path planning
- Personnel Selection Interview
Thursday: 2-3 pm, Dr. Susanne Jörns, 0551/39 24434
- Job search and application papers
- Digital career networks
- Professionalising career fair contacts
Thursday: 12-13 am, Ina Marschall, 0551/39 24642