What should I study, and where?
The study workshops can make this decision easier for you.
Workshop: Preparation for choosing a course of studies, date: 08 Nov. 2013, 13.00 to 16.00 h
- Analysis of potentials – what are my strengths and weaknesses?
- Information and research – where can I find the information I need and who can I contact if I have any questions?
- University learning environment – what can I expect at a university?
- Overview of degree programmes – what is a Bachelor’s, and what is a Master’s degree? Which subjects can I study in Göttingen?
- What are decisions based on?
- How can I make good decisions?
- What must I consider in my choice of a degree programme?
- Guided tour through the Goettingen State and University Library
- How can I find the right literature – introduction to the (online) catalogues of the Goettingen State and University Library
- Practical exercises in research
- Students of Göttingen University present the campus
- Guided tours of the campus and visits to lecture
- Student ambassadors stand ready to answer questions and share their personal experiences
- Follow-up of the study workshops with advisers from the Central Student Advisory Service
- Personal interview with an adviser
- Individual answers to further questions
You are free to choose and combine the workshop elements according to your own preference!