FlexNow information for lecturers
Information on various options for online exams is now available on the website of the Service for Digital Learning and Teaching: Examine online
If you choose an examination with file upload in Flexnow, you can download students' papers in the "Flexnow Noteneingabe":
You can use FlexNow to create lists of participants for a course or to input exam grades.
Once your GWDG-account has been activated you and/or your secretariat can access the list of participants registered for your examinations. You can input grades directly in the browser or export them to a spreadsheet first and then feed in the completed list.
The most important steps:
- Linking your course with related modules in UniVZ.
- Announcing exam dates by inputting them in UniVZ
- Reporting the exam dates to the examination office (in many faculties carried out automatically via the course organisers, based on your UniVZ input)
- Before the examination: access the list of participants from FlexNow2 to check academic records and attendance
- After the examination: input grades in FlexNow2
- Sending the printed, signed list of results to the examination office
- Release of results by the examination office
If you have questions please contact the person responsible for you (co-ordinator) at your faculty, or your examination office.