Please note: The degree programme will be closed in the winter semester 2022/2023.
For a meaningful application you need the following documents:
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Certified copy of your Bachelor's degree or diploma
- Possibly a simple copy of your preliminary diploma
- Proof of the regular study time
- Proof of at least one year 's job experience
- Consent to the payment obligation
(This will be valid only after approval and with the signature of your notice of acceptance.)
Please send your complete application in due form to the Winfoline Educational Network, subject to the following application periods.
For applicants from abroad, separate application periods apply:
- Summer semester: 15th of January of the respective year
- Winter semester: 15th of July of the respective year
The requirements for admission can be found, among other things, in the currently valid admission regulations (Zulassungsordnung; only in German).
The extra-occupational degree program is aimed at university graduates who have completed a relevant preparatory course of study (e. g. in business informatics, economics, computer science or in a closely related subject area).
Specifics for Applicants from Abroad:
There are special requirements for foreign students, which supplement the above-mentioned admission requirements:
- Foreign students must provide evidence of an equivalent qualification to the German university degree and
- Possess a good knowledge of the German language, having reached medium-level proficiency at the time of application
In the case of foreign educational qualifications, an examination of equivalence to the German university degree will take place.
Admission of Technical College Graduates:
In the case of technical college graduates, the admission is initially accepted under the condition of completing a scientific-methodological propaedeutic course within 4 quarters (accompanying the studies). The propaedeutic course consists of three papers in the following areas:
- Successful completion of the course Research Methods
- Successful completion of the course Scientific Work as well as
- Successful completion of the course Term-paper Seminar on Business Informatics