Master of Arts: Information Packs
|The flexibility of our Master of Arts in English: Language, Literatures and Cultures programme makes it difficult to give a two-sentence description. The programme comes in different study options, as a Single Honours programme (English Studies and nothing but) or as a Joint Honours programme (English Studies as a major or minor in combination with another major or minor subject). Both options also offer specializations. This page contains information packs that explain the outlines and structures of the various possibilities of studying.|
Everything at a Glance
Use the slider below to see the relevance of the different study areas in each of the study options. The length of the column shows how many credits can or must be taken in each area. Red stars denote obligatory areas, yellow stars show optional areas. Green star areas indicate areas of choice.
Single Honours Master of Arts: Programme Outlines
- "Pick and Mix" Option (a study option without specific focus, with modules from several research areas)
- Literary and Cultural Management
- Anglophone Literature and Culture
- Language in Focus: Linguistics and English Medieval Studies
- Literary and Cultural Studies
Single Honours/Joint Honours Master of Arts: Information Material
- Information brochure containing brief overviews of the modules
- Joint Honours study options where North American Studies features as a major or minor
- Official module listings: go for the "Modulverzeichnis"